Want to look hotter
in your own skin?
There are plenty of ways to achieve that va-va-voom body. Let Breast Augmentation Melbourne show you how it’s done.
Want to look hotter
in your own skin?
There are plenty of ways to achieve that va-va-voom body.
Let Breast Augmentation Melbourne show you how it’s done.
Breast Implants or Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is the process of surgically increasing the size and shape of your breast.
Breast Implants are the ones used in breast augmentation to enhance size, shape, and even texture of the breasts.
Contact Breast Augmentation Melbourne to know more.
Fat transfer Breast Augmentation
This type of augmentation uses liposuction to harvest body fat stored in other areas such as your legs, buttocks or abdomen. This kind of breast augmentation delivers natural-looking enhancement but may have little effect on the size and shape of the breasts compared to what breast implants can provide.
Call Breast Augmentation Melbourne to know if this type of breast augmentation procedure fits your needs.
Asian Breast Augmentation
Western breast augmentation normally uses bigger sizes of breast implants to fully emphasize the breasts curve, cleavage, and shape. However, since Asians normally have a smaller body built, Breast Augmentation Melbourne made sure that consideration on the actual size of the implants should match their body frame so as not to make their enhancement look fake. Also, most Asians have the tendency to develop brown pigmentation or discoloration when scarring, so the surgical incision to be done to each Asian Breast Augmentation Melbourne client should also be carefully considered.
This is also known as a breast lift. Unlike breast augmentation where breast implants are used to increase the size of the breast, mastopexy’s main goal is to ‘lift’ sagging or drooping breasts and make them look raised but remain in the same size. It removes excess skin around the breast and pulls the remaining breast skin upwards to tighten its look. This will be appropriate for patients who are contented with the size of their breasts and whose only concern is to eliminate some sagging to make it look perkier. This procedure is also available at Breast Augmentation Melbourne.
For Breast Augmentation Melbourne, quality of service has always been an important part of the decision-making process of each client in finding the best cosmetic surgery clinic to trust. We, at Breast Augmentation Melbourne, believe that along with quality, genuine care, and professional experience come hand-in-hand in finding the best partner for your beauty goals. We are a group of successful and popular surgeons whose goal is to help you achieve your body’s best version of you.
Will it last?
Additional facts on Breast Augmentation
Kinds of Incision Sites
- Inframammary: This is a breast augmentation incision done for under your breast. This approach is compatible with any type of breast implant. At Breast Augmentation Melbourne, it is also considered the safest as no tubes to drain your wound are essentially needed as gravity will allow normal drainage of your wound.
- Transaxillary: This is an incision on a crease on your armpit. This site for breast augmentation is highly recommended for Asian Breast Augmentation Melbourne clients or those who easily scar or develop pigmentation or keloid formation so as to make the incision unnoticeable. However, only round breast implants can be inserted using this site since a teardrop implant has to be placed using the inframammary approach to ensure correct placement of the implant.
- Periareolar: This is an incision around the edges of the pigmented part of the nipple or the areola. This may conceal the scarring made by the incision for breast augmentation; however, because of the limited space created, only small sized-breast implants can be used. Also, some issues regarding changes in sensitivity and in breastfeeding were reported in doing this approach.
- Transumbilical: This is an incision through the belly button and completely conceals the incision site. This can be used in saline-filled breast implants that can be filled after an implant is inserted. Indentations made during the procedure may also be left on the abdominal area and silicone gel-filled implants may not pass through this site, making this approach the least popular in Australia when performing breast augmentation. Breast Augmentation Melbourne barely uses this approach.
Breast Implants Placement
- Submuscular Placement: At Breast Augmentation Melbourne, the implant is placed behind or under the chest muscle. This approach creates a more natural-looking enhancement since the implant is almost completely concealed by an extra layer of muscle. Since it is also supported and well-placed behind a muscle layer, it will poorly contribute to your breast sagging in the future.
- Subglandular Placement: The implant is placed under the breast tissue itself, in front of the chest muscle. It is preferred by Breast Augmentation Melbourne patients who usually perform chest movements or exercises, including heavy lifters and bodybuilders.
- Dual Plane Placement: This is the combination of the two placements for breast augmentation, with the upper part of the implant is inserted under the muscle, and the lower part is in front of the muscle to emphasize a ‘lifted’ look. This approach is also practiced at Breast Augmentation Melbourne.
Risks and Complications
- Infection of the surgical site
- Hematoma/persistent bleeding
- Lung problems brought about by unwanted secretions accumulating in the chest
- Blood clotting problems
- Capsular contracture
- Anesthesia side effects and adverse effects
- Major scarring or keloid formation
- Damage to milk ducts when doing periareolar site approach
- You may be allowed to go home after the surgery. You may need to secure someone to drive you home as effects of the anesthesia may still be evident.
- Use bandage dressings or surgical bra provided by Breast Augmentation Melbourne to add support to your chest.
- Wound care instructions and pain and antibiotic medications may be prescribed before discharge.
- You should have plenty of rest and consume healthy foods to facilitate healing of the incision.
- Early ambulation with careful movements of the chest should be made to facilitate normal blood circulation in the body.
- You may be requested by your Breast Augmentation Melbourne surgeon to have a series of follow-ups to monitor the integrity of the procedure and the implant itself.
- Work restrictions, activity limitations, and regular exercise activities shall be made by your Breast Augmentation Melbourne surgeon. Resume to work and other daily activities will depend on a patient’s tolerance and type of breast augmentation and should be advised and approved by your surgeon first to avoid untoward complications.
- When fully healed, routine mammograms will be requested by your Breast Augmentation Melbourne surgeon to observe the quality and integrity of your implants as time passes.
Need professional advice?
We believe that better understanding of any procedure is a way to safely decide which path to take on your way to your dream self.
Let your first step be done with us in toe, and we will make sure that you have made the right choice.